As I mentioned in last pumpkin bread recipe, Pumpkin Bread 1, I stocked pumpkin puree. I mean, STOCKED THEM UP.
Obession is real, guys.
Here is another recipe.
Pumpkin Bread 1, I posted is ‘cakey ‘deliciousness but this one is more like…..’bready’ deliciousness. Does it make sense?? If you look at the texture between the 2 recipes, you will see what I mean.
Something you want to have for breakfast with some butter on. It’s now or never, I mean till next year, so go grab that last pumpkin puree of the year~~
(Makes 2 loaves. Freeze one or give it to your neighbor)
1 can (15 oz) pureed pumpkin
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter
3 eggs room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cup flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground glove
1/2 teaspoon salt
chopped walnuts and chocolate chips
No need for a stand mixer. Grab that whisk and say hello to your bicep.
1. Whisk softened butter, pureed pumpkin, brown sugar and white sugar. (I microwave butter about 30 seconds to soften it up. Don’t melt it thought. )
2. Add eggs and vanilla extract. (I put the eggs in a bowl of warm water for about 5-10 mins to bring them to a room temperature quickly.)
3. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl
4. Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into a wet ingredient mix. (Don’t overmix)
5. Stir in chopped walnuts and chocolate chips
6. Bake at 350’F for 40 mins or till toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean (Don’t over bake!)
Leave a Reply